The primary mission of the US-China Trade and Logistics Center (USCHINATLC) is to promote US
and China trade development by providing assistance to importers and exporters facing trade and
The following core services are provided through USCHINATLC:
- Live webinar events focused on relevant topics of interest
- Industry news, regulatory alerts, and US-China trade information
- Special US-China logistics management and fulfillment tools
Live Webinar Events
USCHINATLC hosts weekly live webinar events that focus on addressing specific trade and logistics
challenges faced by the US-China import and export community. Events are free, open to the public,
and are accessed directly from visiting our homepage: www.uschinatlc.org
Sample event topics include:
- Building the Right Shipping Container: 20’, 40’, High-Cube, 45’
- Reducing Costs by Improving the Shipper-Consignee Relationship
- Maximizing Your On-time Delivery Performance
- Utilizing IT Systems for Monitoring, Tracking, and KPI
- Monthly Compliance Review: (10+2 ISF, Commodity Restrictions)
All events are moderated by a member of the USCHINATLC staff, and are occasionally hosted by
guest speakers from the US-China business, trade, academic, and nonprofit community.
Industry News and Alerts
USCHINATLC provides trade and logistics news, regulatory alerts, and industry-specific information
relevant to the US-China import and export community. News and alerts are available in both English
and Chinese, and are updated on a regular basis.
Special US-China Logistics Tools
Beginning Q2 2010, USCHINATLC will host several tools and resources designed to assist the US-China
import and export community with improving supply chain performance, solving key logistics challenges,
and enhancing door-to-door operational efficiency.
The Rapid Air Freight Forwarding Fulfillment Online (RAFFFO) and Rapid Ocean Freight Forwarding
Fulfillment Online (ROFFFO) projects are an effort to provide business owners, key decision-makers, and
logistics managers with turn-key, fast-response information to air and ocean freight pricing, capacity,
and special project needs and requests.
Created from the critical needs of business owners and decision makers who require immediate, turn-key
response and information to meet supplier demand and deadlines, RAFFFO and ROFFFO are designed
to provide a free, global, real-time support service for US-China importers and exporters.
Please check back for continuing updates and information on the upcoming beta launch of RAFFFO and
ROFFFO, through their respective websites below:
- Rapid Air Freight Forwarding Fulfillment Online Project (RAFFFO): www.rafffo.com
- Rapid Ocean Freight Forwarding Fulfillment Online Project (ROFFFO): www.rofffo.com